Aberaeron, Ceredigion, Wales - August 14, 2017
The former quayside office of The Aberayron Steam Navigation Company established here in 1863.
The company went into liquidation when its ship the PRINCE CADWGAN, captained by John Evans of Milford House, was lost in 1876.
The company was succeeded by Aberayron Steam Packet Company established in 1877.
L201739872017ABERAERONCeredigionCymruDyfedLeicaLeica MLeica M typ 262UKWaleswww.jhluxton.comJohn H. Luxton PhotographyABERAYRON STEAM PACKET COMPANY