Cell Phone Collage #4
I've never had any luck getting my pictures off of my Motorola v220 cameraphone. I refuse to spend the $30 on a USB cable and software that is going to transfer .4 megapixel photos. Yet, stupidly, I kept USING my cameraphone and when it finally quit working on me last week, I realized I wasn't about to give it up without getting my photos off of it.
The pictures didn't travel on my SIM card to my new phone, so the only thing I could think of to do as a last resort was to take photos OF the photos. Lying my old phone down in the dark and using macro on my Nikon camera, I achieved mixed results, but I think it's the best I'm gonna get. Here's the fourth set . . .
(left to right, top to bottom)
1) Adam lookin cute @ Bruegger's: January 4, 2005.
2) Mendon Ponds sledding hil: January 9, 2005.
3) Adam sitting on Porkchop on a sled @ Mendon Ponds: January 17, 2005.
4) Billy, drunk and lying down, with his Tobascito @ The Grill: January 21, 2005.
5) Me, in the The Grill's wine cellar, with a very large, expensive, and old bottle: January 27, 2005.
6) A wrought iron door leading into an alleyway near The Little: February 13, 2005.
Collage 4 of 5
cameraphoneAdamPorkchopBillyMattdoorironwinebottlecellarwine cellarsleddingMendon PondsrestaurantsunsetwinterdrunkalleyMatt DeTurck, from
Old Cameraphone Photos