St Stephens Romanian Orthodox Church
St Stephens Romanian Orthodox Church in South St. Paul, MN. St. Stefan Romanian Orthodox Parish was founded in 1923 by a group of Romanian emigrants; the church construction was finished in 1924.
On June 27, 1924, the Parish was incorporated as a religious, non-profit organization, by the City of South St. Paul, Dakota County. The number of incorporation is 013328.
In 1935 the church is blessed by His Eminence Policarp Morusca, the first Romanian Orthodox Bishop in America.