Remains is a beautiful full colour photograph presented by Josephine Caruana of Jo. C. Photography.
This photo by Josephine Caruana of Lithgow’s historic blast furnace is an incredible piece of history. Spend hours walking around what remains of the steelworks and then wonder over to the picnic area and enjoy a peaceful and enjoyable lunch along the lake.
• Lithgow Blast furnace-Engine House
• Name of Item: Lithgow Blast Furnace
• Other Name/s: Eskbank Ironworks Blast Furnace site; Industrial Archaeological Site
• Type of Item: Archaeological-Terrestrial
• Collection: Mining and Mineral Processing
• Category: Furnace
• Location: Inch Street, Lithgow, NSW 2790
• Local Govt: Lithgow
• Builder: William Sandford Ltd.
• Constructed: 1906 - 1907
• Current Use: The Lithgow Blast Furnace Park
• Former Use: Blast Furnace for local steelworks
Remains is one of the images you can find in my new photo book “More Than A view” If you would like more information and/or how to purchase a copy of my book please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org