Spooky outlook over a very old graveyard at an abandoned medieval Augustinian Prior’s Tower (middle of the frame), known as Black Castle, that was built in 1210. The medieval tower house, or belfry tower, to the right of frame dates from 1525 and is sometimes referred to as the White Castle. It was attached to the entrance of the Saint Mary's Church that was built in 1824. In front of the belfry tower is the abandoned remains of the ‘Lady's Chapel’. A Lady chapel or lady chapel is a traditional British term for a Christian chapel dedicated to ‘Our Lady’, the Blessed Virgin Mary. Inistioge, County Kilkenny, Ireland.