Bridgnorth Railway Station
Bridgnorth railway station is a station on the Severn Valley Railway heritage line, serving the Shropshire town of Bridgnorth, England.
Bridgnorth station was opened to the public on 1 February 1862, prompting great celebrations in the town. Originally under SVR Company ownership, it was passed to Great Western Railway (GWR), and eventually British Railways in 1948.
The neo-Jacobean station is the only listed station on the Severn Valley Railway and is in process of restoration work by a team of dedicated volunteers.
bridgnorthstationBritishGWRGreat WesternHDRSevern Valley RailwayVictorianarchitecturebenchbinbridgnorth railwaybridgnorth stationbuildingscarriageheritage linelamplandmarklocomotiveluggageneo Jacobeanplatformrailrailwayseatsignsleeperssmokesteam traintracktraintrashtreeukwaiting roomwindowadrian-evans, from