Millers Point, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Moore’s Wharf on Walsh Bay. Named for Henry Moore, the first Australian P&O agent.
The sandstone warehouse was built by William Long, and sold to Moore in 1837. Originally sited further west, it was moved - stone by stone - to its present location in 1978; when it became the Operational Headquarters of the Sydney Ports Corporation.