Sydney, NSW, Australia
Bronze sculpture of King Edward VII on horseback, at the intersection of Conservatorium Road and Macquarie Street. Designed by Sir Thomas Brock, erected 22 Apr 1922.
Behind it is the Sydney Conservatorium of Music (formerly the New South Wales State Conservatorium of Music, known simply known as ‘The Con’). Designed 1815 by Francis Greenway as the stables for the proposed Government House of New South Wales.