Shackelford County Courthouse
Shackelford County Courthouse in Albany, Texas. The courthouse was built in 1883 from plans drawn by J.E. Flanders of Dallas, who was the architect of several Texas courthouses built during the period. This building was the first courthouse restored under the Texas Historical Commission's courthouse restoration program. It was designated a Texas Historic Landmark in 1962. Short with an Olympus E-620 and 14-42mm f/5-5.6. Raw conversion in DxO Optics Pro 9.5 via Lightroom 5.6. Post processing in Photoshop CC 2014 and onOne Perfect Photo Suite 9.
AlbanyArchitectureBig CountryDxO Optics ProLensM.Zuiko 1442mm f55.6North AmericaOlympus E620Perfect Photo SuitePhotographyPhotoshop CCPlacesShackelford CountySoftwareTexasTexas Historical CommissionUnited States of Americabuildingclock towercourthousehistoriclandmarkonOne Softwareoldradioguy, from